FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q01? What is hematology?
Q02? What disease does a Hemato-Oncologist treat?
Q03? Why would you need a hematology consultation?
Q04? What are cancerous hematology disorders?
Q05? How these blood cancer/liquid organ differ from solid organ cancer?
Q06? I don't have cancer so why do I need to show Hemato-oncologist?
Q07? Is it possible to detect blood cancer early?
Q08? What are the tests required to detect any cancer especially blood cancer?
Q09? Is blood cancer not curable?
Q10? What I have to be careful while I go to any oncologist or hospital for liquid organ disorders treatment?
Q11? What is oncology and what are its branches?
Dr. SK Gupta is Specialized in:
- MBBS (Gold Medalist), MD – Pediatrics (AIIMS – Delhi)
- DM-Clinical Hematology & BMT (AIIMS – Delhi)
- Clinical Hematologist | Hemato Oncologist
- Pediatric Hematologist | Hemato Oncologist
- Blood & Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist
- Sr. Consultant @ American Oncology Institute & Citizens Specialty Hospital, Hyderabad.