Signs of Leukemia :
Many types of leukemia produce no obvious symptoms within the early stages. Eventually, signs of leukemia may include any of the following:
- Anemia and related symptoms, like fatigue, pallor, and a general feeling of illness.
- A tendency to bruise or bleed simply, as well as harm from the gums or nose, or blood within the stool or urine.
- Susceptibility to infections like a sore throat or bronchial pneumonia, which can be in the midst of a
- headache, inferior fever, mouth sores, or skin rash.
- Swollen humor nodes, generally within the throat, armpits, or groin.
- Loss of appetite and weight.
- Discomfort below the left lower ribs (caused by a swollen spleen).
- Very high white blood corpuscle counts might lead to visual issues because of retinal hemorrhage,
- the ringing of the ears (tinnitus), mental standing changes, prolonged erection (priapism), and stroke.
Call Your Doctor regarding signs of leukemia :
It is often vague and not specific. You may overlook early leukemia symptoms because they may resemble symptoms of the flu and other common illnesses.
Rarely, leukemia may be discovered during blood tests for some other condition.
Book an Appointment with your doctor if you have any persistent symptoms or signs of leukemia that worry you.