Dr S.K. Gupta, by his experience, strongly believes that early diagnosis and proper guidance are the cornerstones of fruitful outcome even in life-threatening hematological disorders like severe Aplastic Anaemia, Acute Leukaemia’s B-Cell NHL. Moreover, proper monitoring of the patient’s condition, boosting the morale of both, patient and the family are also key steps in reducing the morbidity and mortality during the treatment, which Dr S.K. Gupta takes care at a personal level along with his strong supportive team. At the same time, he is running a lot of awareness camps at the community level for the benefit of all age groups of patients ranging from new-born to elderly.
Hematopoietic stem cell transplant is used to treat some types of cancer and non-cancer liquid organ disorders.
Our experienced and dedicated multidisciplinary doctors are providing Best Bone Marrow Transplantation in Hyderabad, India.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Hematology BMT Institute International is following the guidelines of CDC for a safe and protective environment in the clinic.
- Staff is educated about COVID-19, and why it is important to contain the outbreak.
- Staff is educated on practices to minimize the chance of exposure to respiratory pathogens including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- We have a COVID-19 office management plan that has patient flow, triage, treatment, and design.
- Hand sanitizer-approved respirators like N95 masks, face shields, surgical masks, single gloves, and gowns for all caregivers and staff.
- We adhere to standard precautions, including airborne precautions and the use of eye protection.
- Staff is cross-trained for all essential office and medical functions.
- The proper office and medical routine cleaning and disinfection procedures that are appropriate for SARS-CoV-2 are followed
- The staff is guided for optimizing the use of PPE or reusing PPE.
- An appropriate office’s waste disposal system is followed
- Appropriate signage is at the entrance and inside the office to alert all patients with respiratory symptoms and fever to notify staff immediately.
- We have put signage to teach/remind all patients about correct respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Patients and staff are regularly reminded to use appropriate hand-washing techniques.
- Patients with suspected respiratory infection systems are isolated.
- Rooms and medical equipment are cleaned with disinfectants and appropriate cleaning solutions
- We have installed no-touch waste bins with disposable liners at the reception, patient care units, waiting areas and restrooms.
- Alcohol-based hand-rubs and masks are kept in the clinic
- Toys, magazines, and other shared items are discontinued.
- Equipment such as stethoscopes, thermometers, etc., are cleaned with cleaning solutions for each patient
- Disposable tissue boxes / single-use towels are used throughout the office
Leukaemia Specialist in Hyderabad
Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant Institute International has Leukaemia Specialists in Hyderabad, India. We are dedicated to providing the most advanced treatment options with care and compassion.
We Provide Services For:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Clotting Disorders
- Unexplained Anemia
- CLL – Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- CML – Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
- ALL – Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- AML – Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Cancer Treatment