Swollen Lymph Nodes Treatment by Dr. S. K. Gupta
Dr. S.K. Gupta is one of the top Lymph Nodes Specialist Doctor in Hyderabad. He is a renowned Hematologist in India with extensive experience of over 15 years in the field of Hematology. Bacterial or viral infections usually cause swollen lymph nodes. Lymphadenitis occurs when an infection causes swollen lymph nodes. Rarely, swollen lymph nodes caused by cancer. Consult Dr. S. K. Gupta for Swollen Lymph Nodes Treatment & get the best results.
When your lymph nodes first swell & for swollen lymph nodes treatment, check out this you might notice:
- Swollen lymph nodes that may be the size of a pea or kidney bean, or even larger tender and painful lymph nodes
- Other signs and symptoms may be present depending on the cause of your swollen lymph nodes.
- Swelling of lymph nodes throughout your body could indicate an infection like HIV or mononucleosis or an immune disorder like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Swollen limb, possibly indicating lymph system blockage caused by swelling in a lymph node too far under your skin to feel
- Hardened, fixed, rapidly growing nodes, indicating a possible tumor Fever Runny nose, sore throat, fever, and other indications of an upper respiratory infection Night sweats
The most common cause of swollen lymph nodes is an Infection, particularly a viral infection, such as the common cold. However, there are other types of infections, including Parasitic and Bacterial, and other possible causes of swollen lymph nodes.
Book an appointment with Dr. S. K. Gupta for your swollen lymph nodes treatment & live happily after.
- Strep throat
- Ear infections
- Infected (abscessed)
- Skin or wound infections, such as cellulitis or erysipelas
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) — the virus that causes AIDS